Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Very First Blog!

The day has come . . . my very first blog. I am a little nervous about putting it out for others to read, but my picture file is getting so big and I didn't want to keep all these good pictures just for myself and this is a good way to share them with others . . . so . . . here goes . . .

I am the very blessed grandmother of 17 wonderful grandchildren (which explains all the picture-taking :-) and have taken it upon myself to be the "Family Keeper of the Memories" for the Greene and the Anderson families.

We recently celebrated the 70th Wedding Anniversary of my parents, Paul and Mildred. They were married March 27, 1937. It was a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Boehm Girls said...

You will do great! Thank you for sharing pictures from the Anniversary Party.

Love to all,
Laura

Susan said...

You are certainly an inspiration! I have been wanting to get a blog set up...so, I better get on the ball. Thanks so much for sending the pictures of the Anniversary celebration. We sure wish that we could have been there.
Love,
Susan Marie

Evie C said...

What a happy surprise! This will be fun to see your family often...our long-time friends.
Love,
Evie

sharon summers said...

Mom shared your blog with me and it was such fun seeing your family. My how they have grown. Wish you were able to tell those of us who have not see you and yours in awhile who is in each picture. Your parents look wonderful and soooooooo happy.

Love, Sharon Summers April 1, 2007

Rick said...

Fantastic blog! Thank you for sharing those wonderful memories with us! We wish that we could have been with all you to enjoy the festivities. Brian, I must say that you don't look 40...you're not coloring your hair, are you?
Love to all,
Rick
Cousin in FL

Lesley (Lana) Wilkes said...

Hi, Susan! Thanks for blog! I have heard about these and now MUST have one. When I saw Brian, I instantly saw Paul and then you. Wow, he is such a good looking grown man. You indeed do have a wonderful, wonderful family. Seeing your Mom and Dad again after all these years was fabulous. How beautiful they are. This will be tremendous fun and allow us to stay even more in touch.
Love and hugs,
Lana