Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Anderson Family

I am discovering that one of the most fun aspects of creating this blog is that I am hearing from friends I haven't talked to, seen or heard from in quite a while. I love it!

Some of you have asked me to identify who is who. I will do a better job of that in the future postings . . . I am still learning!

In the meantime, I have a few pictures of my family to identify each of them . . . although I couldn't find a recent photo of Pam or Nathan . . . I will have my camera ready when we are together for Easter .

This is a picture of Paul and me (although, ahem, my hair is a little darker now :-), with our newest grandchild, Abigail - #17 and our sweet "Duffy".


The Chapmans live in Arizona. Dave and Melinda have three boys: Cody is a Jr. in college in CA majoring in Physics (and baseball :-), Drew is a Jr. in High School and the family musician, and Austin is 14 and a LaCrosse player.

No comments: